Emma Loggins has spoken to a number groups from local Rotary Clubs to large district conferences on social media, blogging, marketing, and entertainment. Emma also does a presentation on the 1947 Roswell, NM incident for groups that are looking for something a little bit different and fun!
If you’re interested in booking Ms. Loggins for a speaking engagement or an appearance at your next event please contact her at 404.480.3138 or via email at Emma@FanBolt.com.
- Attracting Fans & Engaging Your Online Community
- How To Create A Successful Social Media & Web Marketing Strategy [Short]
- How To Create A Successful Social Media & Web Marketing Strategy [Long]
- How To Get The Most Out Of LinkedIn
- Roswell: Fact Or Fiction?
Comments On Emma Loggins’ Presentations
- “Emma was totally engaging and offered information that sparked a lot of ideas for me in terms of how my sites can evolve.” – Beth H.
- “Emma Loggins was fantastic! She had a well polished presentation with top notch tips on building a real community and driving traffic. Really appreciate her sharing the story behind fanbolt and including some solid numbers.” – Roger P.
- “Emma’s story is so inspiring… It is very exciting to have such a high profile blogger around. Thanks Emma for sharing your story and your tips.” – Carrie
- “Emma was great! I was impressed with some of the solid ideas she shared!” – Russell F.
- “Awesome tips, Emma. Loved hearing the story of how FanBolt became what it is. I went home inspired.” – Kristina A.
- “Emma was great! Great presentation with just the right amount of detail in just the right order. Her answers to questions were thoughtful, thorough and to the point. – Suzie P.
- “I was impressed with what Emma has been able to do with her blog concept.” – Patrick K.